Monday, November 1, 2010

Carrying a Gun


Engagement shoot: success.


I love the awkward pose of this one. And the awkward faces. Husband. Wife. It's going to be a fun life...



Thursday evening: 10:20 pm. Grandma finally passes over into the afterlife. I felt her move through. Post-Grandma-less life is strange. I cried a great deal the night of her death. And then, nothing. Life continues. Though I do feel a little stuck. I wish I'd had the discipline to do the Tibetan practice where one meditates for 49 days after the death of a loved one. This is suppose to help with their passage through the afterlife and Bardo stage. My meditation practice has actually haulted completely. I have no idea why. Is it laziness? Is it subconscious depression? I don't know. I just want to lay around. And drink wine.


Grandma -- a week before her death. Still beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment